Click here to apply
FEES FOR 2013 BALI PROGRAM
arrive Bali January 7 - depart Bali February 5
(dates are final in June but will vary only by one or two days due to airline schedules)
TRIP COST AND FEES, 2014:
Trip price is based on two persons sharing a room with two beds and private bath. Price includes full breakfast daily, tuition, materials, orientation, airport pickups and return.
$4,150 not including air ticket
We will book your air ticket at the best rate at the time your payments are due. (In February fares were $1300 rt from San Francisco). Or you may book your own filghts.
We can book tickets for you from other US, Canadian, or foreign cities for the additional cost of connecting flights—usually an extra $300 - $400 depending on the departure city. We can also book your return for up to 60 days after beginning of travel (additional visa is required).
Single rooms are available for an additional $350.
Trip Cost includes:
- Accomodations for 29 nights near Ubud, Bali’s artistic center, with full breakfast, swimming pool, gardens.
- 3 days of orientation, including visits to temples, markets, homes of master carvers, a kecak performance, language introduction
- seminars in customs and culture, masks, religion, etc.
- 20 full days of core classes
- daily physical/vocal warm-ups
- twice weekly kecak chant lessons
- all class materials: wood, leather, use of tools, paints, etc.
- opening and farewell feasts
- participation in a final performance presentation
- attendance at village festivals, ceremonies
- assistance with sightseeing excursions, cooking classes, shopping, etc.
- services of teachers and Dell’Arte staff
Not Included: Entry visa fee, Airport Departure Tax, lunch & dinners, tips, sightseeing excursions, travel insurance.
PASSPORT, VISA AND HEALTH REQUIREMENTS:
A passport, valid six months from date of entry.
An Indonesian visa valid for 30 days will be given on arrival with $25.00 fee payable to the immigration service at the airport. If you wish to extend your stay you should apply for a 60 day visa from any Indonesian Consulate ( it is best to do this prior
to the trip). No inoculations are required or suggested for the trip.
APPLICATION DEADLINE for 2014: AUG. 1.
We continue to accept applications until the trip is full. However, we cannot guarantee either hotel accomodations or travel on the group itinerary for applications received after Sept. 15, 2013.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE FOR 2014 TRIP:
When notified of your acceptance, you'll need to reserve your place in the Bali Program with a $500 deposit. Credit cards, Paypal, and checks are all good. You can call Dharla at 668-5663 to use a credit card over the phone if you wish. We must have this deposit in order to reserve your space in the program.
A payment of $1500 is due the week September 15th, 2013.
A final payment of the full remaining balance is due November 1, 2013.
All deposits, tuition and fees, less the $25 application processing fee and a $100 cancellation fee, are refundable until 65 days before the start of the trip.
All deposits, tuition and fees, less the $25 application processing fee, the $100 cancellation fee and any hotel and airline deposits, are refundable until November 30, 2013.
No refunds after the first day of travel except in the event of a medical emergency.